2.23.2012

Mmmm... Fresh!

I am loving this mint green trend. It's like the refreshing, cold sweetness of a Melona bar on a summer day.

If you haven't had one, you really need to look into it. They are South Korean honeydew melon creme bars and are delightful. Get them at your local Asian market (they are worth the $10 a box).

I'm also loving the return of super lady-like pieces mixed with menswear. So you can imagine my glee at seeing still from the Jonathan Saunders show.











Nothing creates an hourglass figure better than a structured shirt tucked into an a-line skirt. This is my summer uniform- ask anyone. I also adore those sandals with the wee bows. Tres adorable!

Sadly, I haven't yet put my hands on any minty fresh pieces that are perfect for me. So, I am looking forward to adding  splashes with accessories. First on my list:

 Essie 'Mint Candy Apple'. Just the right amount of blue to tone down the yellow in my skin and the perfect touch of green to make it fresh and young.*
Asos belt

Minty penny loafers

Mint looks great with lilac

Wear your mint with:

All of your neutrals, especially: khaki, white, grey, navy
Other tertiary colors like: turquoise, coral, orange, fuchsia




*a full-size bottle of Flowerbomb Bombilicious lotion to the person who sends me this color.


No comments:

Post a Comment