12.20.2011

Paula's Choice Sale



It's a 20-50% off sale at Paula's Choice! One of my favorite things about her line is that she always has some sort of sale going and very often offers free shipping on all of her orders.

Here's what I picked up:




Lip and Body Treatment Balm. I've gone through two of these in as many months, and I will tell you that my severe dry hands have improved drastically. Before, I could have weeks of completely lovely hands, but I was using heavy-duty steroid creams that made my skin horribly thin. This balm does not work quite as fast as the steroids, and I have a bit of patchy dryness, but It has worked absolute wonders. I wish it came in larger tubs.





Cuticle & Nail Treatment. I have not tried this guy before, but I'm planning on taking it to work and alternating between this and the balm.






Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum. In your hand this looks like thick canola oil. On your face it is smooth and soothing and literally soaks into your skin within minutes. I wear it under my makeup and at night.





Cellular Defense Daily Moisturizer. For my mom. This has an SPF of 25, which is fabulous, and it also contains titanium dioxide which protects against UVB rays.  Delivers protection with the punch of antioxidants.

No comments:

Post a Comment